dinsdag 16 november 2010

Base visit Mountain-Home AFB

For years, I wanted to have a base visit at Mountain-Home AFB,
But had never the opportunity, and never was in the neighbourhood of that base.

This year I was only 30 miles from the base because of the Hawgsmoke 2010 exercise,at Boise
Idaho.
so I try'd to get a base visit.
And it worked out!, never expected it, but I was welcome on thuesday morning october the 12th,
and was on the base about 3 hours.

Was on the 389th FS platform, but unfortunately they did not fly during my base visit,
but 6 of the singapore F-15SG's taxied by only 30 yeards from me!
That was a spectacular sight!
some pic's below....

Roel.







                                        
                                                                 That's me!




    

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dear Roel,

    Thanks for sharing some pics of your recent trip to the USA. Great pictures from the Eagles of the famous 366th Fighter Wing and super shots from the A-10's at Hawgsmoke 2010. What a beast the Warthog is! Great that you take so much effort in showing your pictures to us, who love military aircraft. Hope to see a lot more from you!

    Take care and cheers, Dick Wels

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's me ..... ik was er stiekem ingekropen Roel!! :-)

    Mooie serie hoor.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen